Rating & Content Info
Why is Funny People rated R? Funny People is rated R by the MPAA for language and crude sexual humor throughout, and some sexuality.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent hand-to-hand violence (little blood or details shown).
- Breast nudity is seen in a sexual situation.
- Sexual activity is implied.
- Sexual activity is briefly simulated.
- Pervasive use of crude and descriptive sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural and sexual slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol
- Substance abuse.
- Implied use of an illegal drug in a recreational context.
Page last updated July 22, 2016
|British Columbia||18A||Frightening Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Not Recommended for Children.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Funny People because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Funny People"
Cast and Crew
Funny People is directed by and stars Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Leslie Mann, Eric Bana, Judd Apatow.
The most recent home video release of Funny People movie is November 24, 2009. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Funny People releases on DVD and Blu-ray on November 24, 2009.