Fifty Shades Darker
Things look even darker for this troubled relationship.
Fifty Shades Darker
Rating & Content Info
Why is Fifty Shades Darker rated R? Fifty Shades Darker is rated R by the MPAA for strong erotic sexual content, some graphic nudity, and language.
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Three scenes of violence depicting physical assault and weapons.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent and sometimes detailed portrayals of sexual activity, with breast and buttock nudity.
- Some sexual portrayals in the context of BDSM (bondage and discipline / dominance and submission / sadism & masochism).
- Breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Occasional crude and offensive scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 28 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated May 9, 2017
|British Columbia||18A||Sexually Suggestive Scenes.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Nudity, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|
We do not have a full review for Fifty Shades Darker because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Fifty Shades Darker"
Cast and Crew
Fifty Shades Darker is directed by James Foley and stars Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan.
This movie is the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey. It is based an a series of erotic novels written by E.L. James.
The most recent home video release of Fifty Shades Darker movie is May 9, 2017. Here are some details…
Fifty Shades Darker releases to home video on May 9, 2017.