Rating & Content Info
Why is Faster rated R? Faster is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, some drug use and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detailed blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence with some blood and detail shown.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Occasional portrayals of and references to drug use.
Page last updated March 1, 2011
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Violence, Language May Offend.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Faster because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Faster"
Cast and Crew
Faster is directed by George Tillman Jr. and stars Dwayne Johnson, Billy Bob Thornton, Maggie Grace.
The most recent home video release of Faster movie is March 1, 2011. Here are some details…
Faster releases to home video on March 1, 2011.