Read Our Full Review & Parent Discussion Questions Here
Rating & Content Info
Why is Fast Five rated PG-13? Fast Five is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for intense sequences of violence and action, sexual content and language.
Violence: Hero characters steal multiple vehicles (including police cars), derail a passenger train, engage in illegal street racing (in stolen police cars), and drive recklessly through city streets causing wanton damage. (Their acts are justified by their desire to defeat a seemingly even nastier drug lord.) Hand-to-hand fighting and shooting are shown (including some onscreen bullet impacts and a character shot at point-blank range). Blood effects are used. Two men are seen hanging upside down in chains. Dead bodies lying in a street are depicted.
Sexual Content: Women wear revealing clothing. The females working for a drug lord dress in bikinis. A woman’s bare buttocks, under her short skirt, is shown in a close-up. An unmarried character reveals she is pregnant. A woman dons a bikini to tempt a man to touch her buttocks and capture his handprint. A nude female breast is seen in a classic painting.
Language: A single sexual expletive, a variety of other profanities, a couple of crude terms for sexual anatomy and a rude sexual remark are heard. Terms of deity are used as expletives. A derogatory remark is made about Buddhism.
Drugs/Alcohol: A drug dealer and his fortune are core to the theme of the movie, but drugs are not seen or used. A toast and social drinking are portrayed in one scene.
Page last updated July 11, 2016
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Violence.|
|Ontario||PG||Violence, Language May Offend.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended for Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
News About "Fast Five"
Cast and Crew
Fast Five is directed by Justin Lin and stars Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson.
The most recent home video release of Fast Five movie is October 4, 2011. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Fast Five
Release Date: 9 April 2013
Fast Five releases to home video in Blu-ray/Ultraviolet Digital Copy.
Home Video Notes: Fast Five
Release Date: 4 October 2011
The Fast Five releases to home video in a Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack.The package features an unrated version of the movie (so expect more content concerns than shown in the original theatrical release). Bonus extras include:
- Feature Commentary With Director Justin Lin
- Dom’s Journey: Track Vin Diesel’s legendary character from the beginning
- Brian O’Conner: From Fed To Con: Follow Paul Walker’s character
- Enter Federal Agent Hobbs: Meet Dom & Brian’s toughest nemesis yet
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Dom Vs. Hobbs: Watch how the action-packed showdown was shot
- On Set With Director Justin Lin: Go behind the scenes of Fast Five
- Inside The Vault Chase: Learn how they filmed the movie’s most dangerous sequence
- Tyrese TV: Go behind the scenes of Fast Five with Tyrese Gibson
- Pocket BLU Versions for Tablets and Computers, Featuring Universal’s Second Screen