Rating & Content Info
Why is Dream House rated R? Dream House is rated R by the MPAA for some violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Occasional upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Infrequent gun and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and a little detail shown.
- Infrequent portrayals of bloody wounds.
- Infrequent portrayals of psychological suffering.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of profanity and cursing.
Page last updated January 31, 2012
|British Columbia||PG||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Language May Offend, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Dream House because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Dream House"
Cast and Crew
Dream House is directed by Jim Sheridan and stars Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts.
The most recent home video release of Dream House movie is January 30, 2012. Here are some details…
Dream House releases to home video on January 31, 2012.