The disaster that spread and spread.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Deepwater Horizon rated PG-13? Deepwater Horizon is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for prolonged intense disaster sequences and related disturbing images, and brief strong language.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Frequent portrayals of peril and injury in a disaster context, with some blood and wound details.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Some grotesque images.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Page last updated September 14, 2016
|British Columbia||Not Rated|
|Alberta||PG||Coarse Language, Not Recommended for Young Children.|
|Ontario||14A||Language May Offend, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video|
Full Review Coming Soon
Look for our review of Deepwater Horizon on or near Sep 30, 2016.
News About "Deepwater Horizon"
Cast and Crew
Deepwater Horizon is directed by Peter Berg and stars Kurt Russell, Dylan O'Brien, Mark Wahlberg.
Learn more about the Deepwater Horizon disaster.