Not all super heroes are heroic.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Deadpool rated R? Deadpool is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence and language throughout, sexual content and graphic nudity.
- Frequent explicit violence, with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood.
- Depictions of beating, shooting, impalement, decapitation, dismemberment and explosion.
- Depictions of torture.
- Frequent gory and grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent sexual references and innuendo..
- Nudity (breast, buttock, and male frontal) in a non-sexual context.
- Breast nudity in sexual situation.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity and some detail.
- Crude and offensive scenes.
Approximately 140 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions and profanity.
- Frequent slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use.
- Tobacco use.
- References to drug use.
Page last updated May 10, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse language, Violence, Sexually Suggestive Scenes, Nudity.|
|Alberta||14A||Nudity, Sexual Content, Violence.|
|Manitoba||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||18A||Brutal Violence, Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Quebec||13+||Violence, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for Deadpool because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Deadpool"
Cast and Crew
Deadpool is directed by Tim Miller and stars Ed Skrein, Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin.
From the Studio: Based upon Marvel Comics most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life. Written by 20th Century Fox
The most recent home video release of Deadpool movie is May 10, 2016. Here are some details…
Deadpool releases to home video on May 10, 2016.