Rating & Content Info
Why is Closed Circuit rated R? Closed Circuit is rated R by the MPAA for language and brief violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Several scenes of violence, including a suicide, with some blood and detail shown.
- Depictions of explosion and fighting.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Embracing and Kissing.
- Mild sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of profanity and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent references to illegal drug use.
- Tobacco use/smoking.
Page last updated January 7, 2014
|British Columbia||PG||Violence, Coarse Language|
|Manitoba||PG||Not Recommended For Young Children, Language May Offend, Tobacco Use/Promotion.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Violence.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended For Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for Closed Circuit because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Closed Circuit"
Cast and Crew
Closed Circuit is directed by John Crowley and stars Eric Bana, Rebecca Hall, Jim Broadbent, Ciarán Hinds.
The most recent home video release of Closed Circuit movie is January 7, 2014. Here are some details…
Closed Circuit releases to home video on January 7, 2014.