Rating & Content Info
Why is Cedar Rapids rated R? Cedar Rapids is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content, language and drug use
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
-Two scenes of violence depicting fighting.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
- Portrayals of implied and simulated sexual activity (in some detail).
- Three scenes of nudity (depicting breasts and buttocks) in non-sexual contexts.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Detailed depictions of drug use for recreational purposes.
- Substance abuse.
- Alcohol and tobacco use.
Page last updated June 21, 2011
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language, Sexually Suggestive Scene.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Coarse Language, Substance Abuse.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Young Children, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Substance Abuse, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Cedar Rapids because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Cedar Rapids"
Cast and Crew
Cedar Rapids is directed by Miguel Arteta and stars Ed Helms, John C. Reilly, Anne Heche, Isiah Whitlock Jr.
The most recent home video release of Cedar Rapids movie is June 21, 2011. Here are some details…
Cedar Rapids releases to home video on June 21, 2011.