Rating & Content Info
Why is Baggage Claim rated PG-13? Baggage Claim is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for sexual content and some language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Infrequent sexually suggestive scenes, with no nudity or detail.
- Infrequent scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol consumption.
Page last updated February 4, 2014
|British Columbia||PG||Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||PG||Language May Offend, Mature Subject Matter.|
|Canadian Home Video||PG|
Full Review Coming Soon
Look for our review of Baggage Claim on or near Sep 27, 2013.
News About "Baggage Claim"
Cast and Crew
Baggage Claim is directed by David E. Talbert and stars Paula Patton, Djimon Hounsou, Taye Diggs.
The most recent home video release of Baggage Claim movie is February 4, 2014. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Baggage Claim
Release Date: 4 February 2014
Baggage Claim releases to home video (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) with the following extras:
- Behind the Scenes with the Director with Optional Commentary by David E. Talbert
- Promotional Featurettes: Fly Girls, Wing Men, The Story, Interview with the Cast
- Audio Commentary with David E. Talbert
- Theatrical Trailer