Foul language flies at a spelling bee.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Bad Words rated R? Bad Words is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content, language and brief nudity.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Two depictions of beating.
- Two sexually suggestive scenes with no nudity and a little detail.
- Breast nudity in a sexual context.
- Non-sexual nudity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude sexual language and references
- Crude content.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, crude vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use in a recreational context, sometimes involving children.
- Tobacco use (smoking).
Page last updated May 23, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse and Sexual Language, Sexually Suggestive Scene.|
|Alberta||14A||Crude Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Not Recommended for Children.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Young Children, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Not Recommended for Children, Coarse Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Bad Words because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Bad Words"
Cast and Crew
Bad Words is directed by Jason Bateman and stars Allison Janney, Jason Bateman, Kathryn Hahn, Ben Falcone.
The most recent home video release of Bad Words movie is July 8, 2014. Here are some details…
Bad Words is coming to home video on July 8, 2014.