Attack the Block
Attack the Block
Rating & Content Info
Why is Attack the Block rated R? Attack the Block is rated R by the MPAA for creature violence, drug content and pervasive language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Violent acts shown in a realistic and detailed manner.
- Depictions of mutilation, shooting, stabbing and explosion.
- Frequent weapons and hand-to-hand violence in a monster context, with some blood and gore shown.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang
- Infrequent use of profanity and mild sexual language
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Depictions of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated October 24, 2011
|British Columbia||14A||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||14A||Gory Violence, Coarse Language, Substance Abuse|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children Violence Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Substance Abuse, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video|
We do not have a full review for Attack the Block because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Attack the Block"
Cast and Crew
Attack the Block is directed by Joe Cornish and stars John Boyega, Jodie Whittaker, Alex Esmail .
The most recent home video release of Attack the Block movie is October 25, 2011. Here are some details…
Attack the Block releases to home video on October 25, 2011.