As Above, So Below
The problems faced above still haunt those who go below.
As Above, So Below
Rating & Content Info
Why is As Above, So Below rated R? As Above, So Below is rated R by the MPAA for bloody violence/terror, and language throughout.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner, with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Depictions of beating and burning.
- Several frightening scenes depicting supernatural beings.
- Infrequent portrayals of gruesome violence and deaths, with some blood and detail.
- Frequent portrayals of frightening images, with some blood and detail.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 120 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
Page last updated December 2, 2014
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language, Violence, Frightening Scenes.|
|Alberta||14A||Violence, Frightening Scenes.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Coarse Language, Frightening Scenes.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Frightening Scenes, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for As Above, So Below because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "As Above, So Below"
Cast and Crew
As Above, So Below is directed by John Erick Dowdle and stars Ben Feldman, Perdita Weeks, Edwin Hodge.
From the Studio:
Miles of twisting catacombs lie beneath the streets of Paris, the eternal home to countless souls. When a team of explorers ventures into the uncharted maze of bones, they uncover the dark secret that lies within this city of the dead. A journey into madness and terror, As Above, So Below reaches deep into the human psyche to reveal the personal demons that come back to haunt us all. Written by John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle (Quarantine, Devil) and directed by John Erick Dowdle, the psychological thriller is produced by Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni, Drew Dowdle and Patrick Aiello. Alex Hedlund serves as the executive producer. --Written by Universal Pictures
The most recent home video release of As Above, So Below movie is December 2, 2014. Here are some details…
As Above, So Below releases to home video on December 2, 2014.