Rating & Content Info
Why is Arbitrage rated R? Arbitrage is rated R by the MPAA for language, brief violent images and drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of injury, with some blood and detail shown.
- Depiction of an automobile accident.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Two portrayals of illegal drug use (cocaine) for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 9, 2016
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Mature Theme.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended For Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Arbitrage because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Arbitrage"
Cast and Crew
Arbitrage is directed by Nicholas Jarecki and stars Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Brit Marling.
The most recent home video release of Arbitrage movie is December 20, 2012. Here are some details…
Arbitrage releases to home video on December 21, 2012.