Never judge a hero by his size.
Read Our Full Review & Parent Discussion Questions Here
Rating & Content Info
Why is Ant-Man rated PG-13? Ant-Man is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for sci-fi action violence.
Violence: C Characters frequently fistfight and punch one another – bloody injuries occasionally result. A character serves prison time for a “Robin Hood” type crime, and is later talked into stealing again for personal gain and for ultraistic motives. Break-and-enters, car theft, and other robberies are depicted. A character escapes from jail. A futuristic weapon is created, promoted and put up for sale to the highest bidder. Humans and animals are killed by a gun that reduces their bodies to a blob of goo. Characters are in constant peril, especially when they shrink to a miniature size. Ants bite, swarm and crawl on people, causing minor injury and major property damage. Characters die in heroic ways. Weapons use, gun threats and explosions are depicted. A child’s safety is threatened.
Sexual Content: B+ Prostitutes are briefly shown. A man is seen (from the back) using a urinal. Breast fondling is mentioned. A couple is caught kissing.
Language: C+ Mild and moderate profanities are used. A couple terms of deity are used as expletives. A sexual slang term is used.
Alcohol / Drug Use: B Social drinking is shown. A sleeping pill is given to some unsuspecting characters.
Page last updated May 13, 2016
|Alberta||PG||Violence, Frightening Scenes, Not Recommended For Young Children.|
|Manitoba||PG||Violence, Coarse Language May Offend.|
|Ontario||PG||Language May Offend, Some Scary Scenes.|
|Quebec||G||Not Recommended for Young Children.|
|Canadian Home Video||PG|
News About "Ant-Man"
Cast and Crew
Ant-Man is directed by Peyton Reed and stars Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Peña and Michael Douglas.
The most recent home video release of Ant-Man movie is December 8, 2015. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Ant-Man
Release Date: 8 December 2015
Ant-Man releases to home video (DVD or Blu-ray or Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) with the following extras:
- Audio Commentary with Peyton Reed and Paul Rudd
- Making Of An Ant-Sized Heist: Set your watch and count down the action in this behind-the-scenes look at how to pull off a heist movie, including Scott Lang’s heist “family,” Ant-Man’s costume, plus amazing stunts and effects.
- Let’s Go To The Macroverse: Shrink down to size in this fascinating look at creating the world from Ant-Man’s perspective, from macro photography through the subatomic.
- WHIH NewsFront: A collection of content, including a glimpse at the future of Pym Technologies with Darren Cross, anchor Christine Everhart’s interview with soon-to-be-released prisoner Scott Lang on his notorious VistaCorp heist, and more.
- Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel