What would any pregnant woman expect if she decorates the nursery with creepy-looking dolls?
Rating & Content Info
Why is Annabelle rated R? Annabelle is rated R by the MPAA for intense sequences of disturbing violence and terror.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence.
- Depictions of beating, stabbing, shooting and suicide, with some blood and detail shown.
- Frequent nightmarish imagery and unexplained aural and visual phenomena.
- Several frightening scenes depicting supernatural beings.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images
- Disturbing scenes
- Mild sexual references
- Limited embracing and kissing
- Occasional use of mild profanities.
Page last updated May 19, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Frightening Scenes|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Frightening Scenes.|
|Ontario||14A||Gory Scenes, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Annabelle because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Annabelle"
Cast and Crew
Annabelle is directed by John R. Leonetti and stars Annabelle Wallis, Alfre Woodard, Eric Ladin.
The most recent home video release of Annabelle movie is January 20, 2015. Here are some details…
Annabelle releases to home video on January 20, 2015.