It takes a spy to know a spy.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Allied rated R? Allied is rated R by the MPAA for violence, some sexuality/nudity, language and brief drug use.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a war context, with some blood and detail.
- Depictions of injury and physical assault.
- Some grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity with buttock nudity and some detail.
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions with some detail.
Approximately 23 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Scene of drug use involving cocaine.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated November 30, 2016
|British Columbia||14A||Sexually Suggestive Scenes, Violence.|
|Alberta||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Manitoba||14A||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Substance Abuse, Graphic Violence.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|
We do not have a full review for Allied because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have some information about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the Content Details section.
News About "Allied"
Cast and Crew
Allied is directed by Robert Zemeckis and stars Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard.
This movie was formerly call Five Seconds of Silence.