Fifty Shades Darker Parent Guide
Things look even darker for this troubled relationship.
Fifty Shades Darker
Rating & Content Info
Why is Fifty Shades Darker rated R? Fifty Shades Darker is rated R by the MPAA for strong erotic sexual content, some graphic nudity, and language.
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Three scenes of violence depicting physical assault and weapons.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent and sometimes detailed portrayals of sexual activity, with breast and buttock nudity.
- Some sexual portrayals in the context of BDSM (bondage and discipline / dominance and submission / sadism & masochism).
- Breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Occasional crude and offensive scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 28 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Fifty Shades Darker after the break...
News About "Fifty Shades Darker"
This movie is the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey. It is based an a series of erotic novels written by E.L. James.
Cast and Crew
Fifty Shades Darker is directed by James Foley and stars Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan.
The most recent home video release of Fifty Shades Darker movie is May 9, 2017. Here are some details…
Fifty Shades Darker releases to home video on May 9, 2017.