Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
After he is released from jail, Driver (Dwayne Johnson) sets out to avenge his brother's death. But while he is tracking the scoundrel who double-crossed them years ago, a veteran cop (Billy Bob Thornton) and a trigger-happy hit man (Oliver Jackson-Cohen) are closing in on his own trail.
Why Is Faster Rated R?
Faster is rated R for strong violence, some drug use and language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Faster...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detailed blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence with some blood and detail shown.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Occasional portrayals of and references to drug use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Faster.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Faster...
Faster releases to home video on March 1, 2011.