Drive Angry Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Drive Angry rated R? Drive Angry is rated R by the MPAA for strong brutal violence throughout, grisly images, some graphic sexual content, nudity and pervasive language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Brief graphic portrayals of torture.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Pervasive hand-to-hand and weapons violence with blood and gruesome detail.
- Explicit depictions of shooting, fighting, stabbing, dismemberment and electrocution.
- Breast, frontal and buttock nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Portrayals of sexual activity, with breast and buttock nudity (some detail shown).
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context.
- Frequent aggressive use of cursing and sexual slang.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use
- Substance abuse
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 11, 2016
News About "Drive Angry"
Cast and Crew
Drive Angry is directed by Patrick Lussier and stars Nicolas Cage, Amber Heard, William Fichtner.
The most recent home video release of Drive Angry movie is May 31, 2011. Here are some details…
Drive Angry releases to home video on May 31. 2011.