Django Unchained Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Django Unchained rated R? Django Unchained is rated R by the MPAA for strong graphic violence throughout, a vicious fight, language and some nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Scenes of gory violence depicting shooting, beating, whipping, burning, mutilation and explosion.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with blood, gore, and brutal detail.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Graphic portrayals of torture and brutality.
- Breasts, buttocks and genitalia nudity seen in non-sexual contexts.
- Sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Pervasive use of ethno-cultural slurs in an historical context.
- Frequent aggressive slurs and sexual references.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Django Unchained"
Cast and Crew
Django Unchained is directed by Quentin Tarantino and stars Jamie Foxx, Don Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio.
The most recent home video release of Django Unchained movie is April 16, 2013. Here are some details…
Django Unchained releases to home video no April 16, 2013.