Posted January 29, 2002 and updated on April 1, 2009
Talk to your kids about…
Topics your children may ask about include:
- Prostitution… A man asks a woman for strange sexual activities in return for money.
- Gambling… Mr. Sinclair is a rich successful man who is obviously addicted to gambling. The father of the family of four is also a gambling addict, yet this is often made light of.
- Greed… The contestants seem willing to do anything for money.
- Breaking the law… The contestants frequently do things that would result in major prosecutions, yet none of these legal consequences are ever seen.
- Honesty… Many people lie to get what they want.