|Video Release:||17 Sep 2001|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
After watching a movie with your children or students, we encourage parents and teachers to look for education opportunities to teach with movies. Here are a few discussion topics that can help with lesson plans or teaching in the home.
Topics your children may ask about include:
- Prostitution… A man asks a woman for strange sexual activities in return for money.
- Gambling… Mr. Sinclair is a rich successful man who is obviously addicted to gambling. The father of the family of four is also a gambling addict, yet this is often made light of.
- Greed… The contestants seem willing to do anything for money.
- Breaking the law… The contestants frequently do things that would result in major prosecutions, yet none of these legal consequences are ever seen.
- Honesty… Many people lie to get what they want.