Deliver Us From Evil Parent Guide
Strange things come out when a police investigation collides with an exorcism.
Deliver Us From Evil
Rating & Content Info
Why is Deliver Us From Evil rated R? Deliver Us From Evil is rated R by the MPAA for bloody violence, grisly images, terror throughout, and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent hand-to-hand and weapons violence in a supernatural context, some involving children or animals.
- Frequent explicit violence, with acts shown in realistic detail, including blood and tissue damage.
- Portrayals of beating, shooting, stabbing and mutilation.
- Depictions of supernatural beings, gruesome corpses and detailed wounds.
- Frequent nightmarish audio and visual imagery.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes that may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Mild sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
- Infrequent use of slurs.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol abuse.
Page last updated May 23, 2016
News About "Deliver Us From Evil"
Cast and Crew
Deliver Us From Evil is directed by Scott Derrickson and stars Eric Bana, Edgar Ramirez, Olivia Munn.
From the Studio:
In DELIVER US FROM EVIL, New York police officer Ralph Sarchie (Eric Bana), struggling with his own personal issues, begins investigating a series of disturbing and inexplicable crimes. He joins forces with an unconventional priest (Edgar Ramirez), schooled in the rituals of exorcism, to combat the frightening and demonic possessions that are terrorizing their city. Based upon the book, which details Sarchie's bone-chilling real-life cases. Written by Sony Pictures Entertainment
The most recent home video release of Deliver Us From Evil movie is October 28, 2014. Here are some details…
Deliver Us FromEvil releases to home video on October 28, 2014.