Crank - High Voltage Parent Guide
You'd better replace that battery...
Crank - High Voltage
Rating & Content Info
Why is Crank - High Voltage rated R? Crank - High Voltage is rated R by the MPAA for frenetic strong bloody violence throughout, crude and graphic sexual content, nudity and pervasive language.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence with detailed images.
- Some visually explicit portrayals of violence.
- Frequent depictions of shootings, beatings, self-mutilation, impalement, fighting and electrocution.
- Some sexual violence
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Two scenes depicting surgery and medical procedures (some blood and detail shown).
- Buttocks and breast nudity shown in sexual situations.
- Male and female frontal nudity (including depictions of breast, buttock, and genitalia) is seen in a non-sexual context.
- Sexual activity is simulated.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
- A crude bodily function is portrayed.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations (sometimes in a sexual content).
- Frequent use of profanities, including scatological slang, blasphemy and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of slurs and derogatory sexual references.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated August 3, 2017
News About "Crank - High Voltage"
Cast and Crew
Crank - High Voltage is directed by Mark Neveldine, Brian Taylor and stars Jason Statham, Amy Smart, Corey Haim.