Why is Your Highness rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Your Highness is rated R for for strong crude and sexual content, pervasive language, nudity, violence and some drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence, with realistic detail.
- Frequent depictions of stabbing, dismemberment and decapitation (with blood and detail).
- Scenes containing grotesque images.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of breast, buttock and male frontal nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Four scenes of nudity, depicting breasts, buttocks and genitalia, in sexual contexts (some detail).
- Implied sexual activity.
- Pervasive use of crude and detailed sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes
- Substance abuse.
|British Columbia||14A||Violence, Sexual Content, Nudity.|
|Alberta||18A||Crude Sexual Content. Nudity.|
|Manitoba||18A||Violence, Crude Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Violence.|
|Quebec||13+||Violence, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|