|Video Release:||09 Aug 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Your Highness Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence, with realistic detail.
- Frequent depictions of stabbing, dismemberment and decapitation (with blood and detail).
- Scenes containing grotesque images.
- Frequent disturbing scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of breast, buttock and male frontal nudity in non-sexual contexts.
- Four scenes of nudity, depicting breasts, buttocks and genitalia, in sexual contexts (some detail).
- Implied sexual activity.
- Pervasive use of crude and detailed sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes
- Substance abuse.