Posted August 26, 2015 and updated on August 26, 2015
Why is He Named Me Malala rated PG-13?
Official MPAA Rating: He Named Me Malala is rated PG-13 for for thematic elements involving disturbing images and threats
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent references to violence, sometimes against children, with some blood and a little detail shown.
- Frequent references to civil unrest in a documentary context.
- Depiction of an explosion.
- Suspenseful situations.
- Scenes that may frighten children.
- Gory or grotesque images.
|British Columbia||PG||Theme of Violence.|
|Manitoba||PG||Not Recommended for Young Children, Disturbing Content.|
|Canadian Home Video|