|Video Release:||19 Nov 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The World’s End Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, decapitation, dismemberment and/or explosion.
- Suspenseful situations with short scenes of scary characters/ images.
- Frequent fantasy and comedic horror.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references.
- Approximately 11 instances of sexual language.
- Buttock nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Crude content.
Approximately 130 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity, cursing, and scatological slang.- Infrequent use of sexual references and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Pervasive portrayals of alcohol use and abuse.
- Frequent tobacco use (smoking).
- Scene of illegal drug use (involving marijuana) for recreational purposes.