|Video Release:||29 Jun 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The White Ribbon Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Depictions of slapping, beating and whipping.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Sexually suggestive scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Non-sexual nudity is seen.
- Embracing and kissing
- Use of mild profanity.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.