|Video Release:||19 Nov 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is We’re the Millers Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, electrocution and shooting.
- Portrayals of gun and hand-to-hand violence in a comic context, with little blood shown.
- Three scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks and genitalia, in non-sexual contexts.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexually suggestive scene.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language with some detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
Approximately 170 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive, many in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol abuse:
- References to drugs and alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use.