Why is The Virginity Hit rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Virginity Hit is rated R for for strong crude and sexual content, nudity, pervasive language and alcohol use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of mild violence>
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Five scenes of nudity depicting breasts, buttocks and genitalia in sexual and non-sexual situations.
- Sexually suggestive scenes depicting on-screen pornography and strip club (breast nudity and a little detail shown).
- Implied sexual activity.
- Limited instances of brief simulated sexual activity.
- Pervasive use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
- Frequent sexual references, innuendo and crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- One portrayal of an implied crude bodily function.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive, often in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Infrequent portrayals of minors consuming alcohol to excess.
- Detailed use of illegal drugs for recreational purposes.
|British Columbia||14A||Coarse Language, Sexually Suggestive Scenes|
|Alberta||18A||Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Language May Offend|
|Manitoba||18A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Crude Content.|
|Quebec||13+||Eroticism, Vulgar Language.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|