|Video Release:||07 Feb 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent weapons and hand-to-hand violence (blood and detail shown).
- Occasional gory images.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references.
- Brief portrayals of sexual activity (breast nudity shown).
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Breast, buttock and male and female frontal nudity seen in non-sexual contexts.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions (some detail shown).
- Offensive scenes.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes (some of which involve children).
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.