|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Tyler Perry’s The Single Moms Club Rated PG-13?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depiction of slapping.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Several instances of sexual references and innuendo.
- Infrequent sexual language.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Occasional use of mild profanity.
- References to drugs and alcohol.
- Tobacco use.