Why is Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It rated Not Rated?
Official MPAA Rating: Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It is rated Not Rated for
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of beating and electrocution.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with some detail.
- Sexual references and language.
- Three scenes depicting sexual content.
Approximately 480 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of alcohol, usually to excess.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Frequent references to drug production and sale.
- Several scenes of drug use involving marijuana and cocaine.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
|British Columbia||18A||Frequent Coarse Language.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children Coarse Language, Substance / Alcohol Abuse.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Substance Abuse.|
|Canadian Home Video|