Why is The To Do List rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The To Do List is rated R for for pervasive strong crude and sexual content including graphic dialogue, drug and alcohol use, and language - all involving teens.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Approximately 250 instances of sexual language.
- Pervasive use of descriptive sexual language,references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Scene of crude content depicting feces.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity,with some detail and no nudity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
Approximately 90 instances of coarse language:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, often in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Substance abuse.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Three scenes of illegal drug use (depicting marijuana) in a recreational context.
|British Columbia||18A||Frequent Sexual Language, Sexually Suggestive Scenes.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended for Young Children. Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content, Crude Content.|
|Canadian Home Video|