|Video Release:||19 Nov 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The To Do List Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Approximately 250 instances of sexual language.
- Pervasive use of descriptive sexual language,references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Scene of crude content depicting feces.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity,with some detail and no nudity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
Approximately 90 instances of coarse language:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, often in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Substance abuse.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Three scenes of illegal drug use (depicting marijuana) in a recreational context.