Why is The Woman in the Fifth rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Woman in the Fifth is rated R for for some sexual content, language and violent images.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Two sexually suggestive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Seven instances of coarse language.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use.