|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is This Is The End Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief, visually explicit portrayals of violence shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and detail.
- Explicit depiction of decapitation and dismemberment.
- Depictions of beating, stabbing, dismemberment, impalement, mutilation, burning and explosion.
- Nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Portrayal of sexual activity with breast and buttocks nudity shown with some detail.
- Brief male genital nudity in a comic context.
- Crude content.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions (urination and vomiting) shown in some detail.
Approximately 400 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Aggressive slurs and sexual references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of illegal drug use (marijuana, cocaine and ecstasy), for recreational purposes.
- Detailed, graphic portrayals of substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.