|Video Release:||16 Oct 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is That’s My Boy Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating and electrocution.
- Frequent upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Nudity, depicting breasts and buttocks, in sexual contexts.
- Frequent breasts and buttocks nudity shown in non-sexual contexts.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Four sexually suggestive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual language and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Infrequent crude portrayals of bodily functions (shown in some detail).
- Approximately 207 instances of coarse language.
- Approximately 42 instances of sexual language.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in aggressive or sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use (smoking).
- Alcohol abuse.
- Three scenes of drug use involving marijuana and cocaine.