Why is That Awkward Moment rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: That Awkward Moment is rated R for for sexual content and language throughout.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Two scenes depicting punching and beating.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity and some detail.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of prescription drug abuse in a recreational context.
- Alcohol abuse.
|British Columbia||14A||Sexually Suggestive Scene, Coarse and Sexual Language.|
|Alberta||18A||Frequent and Detailed Sexual Language and References.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|