|Video Release:||13 May 2014|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is That Awkward Moment Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Two scenes depicting punching and beating.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity and some detail.
- Nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of prescription drug abuse in a recreational context.
- Alcohol abuse.