Why is Stone rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Stone is rated R for for strong sexuality and violence, and pervasive language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of graphic violence.
- Violent acts shown with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Depiction of stabbing, hand-to-hand conflict and weapons violence.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Breast and buttock nudity shown, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Simulated and implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references, innuendo and crude sexual language.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use.
|British Columbia||14A||Sexually Suggestive Scenes, Coarse Language, Violence.|
|Manitoba||14A||Violence, Sexual Content, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Nudity, Sexual Content.|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|