Why is Sorority Row rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Sorority Row is rated R for for strong bloody violence, language, some sexuality/nudity and partying.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Brief, visually explicit portrayals of violence, including gruesome deaths.
- Frequent disturbing scenes and gory images.
- Frequent weapons violence, including shootings, stabbings and fighting are depicted (blood and detail shown).
- Mutilated corpses are depicted.
- Breast and buttock nudity is seen in a non-sexual context.
- Partial or full nudity is seen in a brief sexual situation.
- Sexual activity is implied.
- Frequent use of crude sexual references, sexual slurs and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
-Use of expletives, coarse language and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Substance abuse.
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Alberta||18A||Gory Violence, Language May Offend.|
|Ontario||18A||Coarse Language, Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|