|Video Release:||20 Mar 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is The Sitter Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Depictions of fighting, shooting and explosions, often in a comedic context.
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Brief portrayal of sexual activity (no nudity, but some detail shown).
- Crude content and language.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of and references to crude bodily functions.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Two scenes depicting illegal drug use (some detail shown).
- Tobacco use.