|Video Release:||06 Jul 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is A Single Man Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Portrayal of a corpse (some blood and detail shown).
- Portrayal of attempted suicide.
- Infrequent use of sexual language.
- Mild sexual references.
- Frequent buttock nudity shown in non-sexual contexts.
- Implied portrayal of a bodily function.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, vulgar expressions and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco and alcohol use.