|Video Release:||24 Jul 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Silent House Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Several frightening scenes.
- Two scenes of violence depicting shooting and beating (some blood and detail shown).
- Theme of sexual violence involving children.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting or disturbing scenes that may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Frequent portrayals of emotional and physical stress.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild cursing.