Posted September 23, 2014 and updated on September 23, 2014
Why is The Signal rated PG-13?
Official MPAA Rating: The Signal is rated PG-13 for for some thematic elements, violence and language.
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.Violence:
- Restrained portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of weapon use and explosions.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Scantily dressed female character.
- A couple is shown in bed together.
- Script includes a sexual expletive, scatological and anatomical slang, as well as terms of deity used as expletives.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol consumption.
|British Columbia||Not Rated|
|Manitoba||PG||Not Recommended For Young Children, Language May Offend.|
|Canadian Home Video|