|Video Release:||05 Jun 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Safe House Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner, with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent depictions of fighting, beating, shooting, choking and stabbing, sometimes in a brutal context (some blood and detail shown).
- Depictions of torture.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Limited embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild cursing.