|Video Release:||26 Mar 2013|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is A Royal Affair Rated R?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of beating and mutilation.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence with some blood and little detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Four portrayals of sexual activity with brief breast and buttock nudity, as well as some detail.
- Breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual references.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild cursing.
- Infrequent crude sexual references.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.