Why is My Soul to Take rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: My Soul to Take is rated R for for strong bloody violence, and pervasive language including sexual references.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent, portrayals of bloody, gory violence, shown in realistic detail.
- Depictions of stabbing, shooting and fighting.
- Frequent portrayals of corpses, with blood and detail.
- Frequent portrayals of psychological suffering.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Some Scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- One use of a developmental slur.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Tobacco use.
|British Columbia||14A||Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Alberta||18A||Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes.|
|Manitoba||14A||Not Recommended For Children, Violence, Coarse Language.|
|Ontario||14A||Coarse Language, Violence, Disturbing Content..|
|Canadian Home Video||14A|