Why is The Man With the Iron Fists rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Man With the Iron Fists is rated R for for bloody violence, strong sexuality, language and brief drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with blood and detail shown.
- Explicit depictions of evisceration and dismemberment.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Depictions of beating, shooting, stabbing, dismemberment, torture and decapitation.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity with no nudity, but some detail.
- Simulated and implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Infrequent references to drug use.
- Tobacco use.
|British Columbia||18A||Explicit Violence.|
|Ontario||18A||Brutal Violence, Coarse Language, Gory Scenes.|
|Canadian Home Video||18A|