Why is Man of Tai Chi rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: Man of Tai Chi is rated R for for violence.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Pervasive gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a martial arts context, with some blood, detail, and intensity.
- Frequent scenes of violence depicting fighting, beating, stabbing and shooting.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent mild cursing.