Why is Madea’s Witness Protection rated PG-13?
Official MPAA Rating: Madea’s Witness Protection is rated PG-13 for for some crude sexual remarks and brief drug references.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Depiction of slapping.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Four instances of sexual language.
- Sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Use of profanities and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol and tobacco.