|Video Release:||23 Oct 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Why Is Madea’s Witness Protection Rated PG-13?
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent non-graphic violence.
- Depiction of slapping.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Four instances of sexual language.
- Sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Use of profanities and slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol and tobacco.